HOW TO CONTRIBUTE?
We want to turn Xacobeo 21-22 into a dynamic and modern event, with a commemorative programme with these goals:
· Highlighting the cultural, natural and human riches of the Camino de Santiago.
· Stimulating a dialogue about the relevance of this great European Cultural Route.
· Promoting the Camino’s cultural heritage as a source of inspiration for national contemporary artistic creation.
· Boosting the development of rural areas along the Camino de Santiago.
· Promoting the knowledge about the diverse heritage related to the Camino de Santiago, especially among young people.
Photo: ©Ana Martín-La Central
Submit your project
Your project can be part of Xacobeo 21-22’s official programme. We invite you to submit it at the Electronic Headquarters of the Ministry of Culture and Sport.
If you want to learn about the plans and programmes of the Año Santo Xacobeo 21-22, click here.
Tax Benefits Program
The Jacobean Year has been declared “Event of Exceptional Public Interest” in Law 6/2018 of State General Budgets for the year 2018, that’s why it has a special tax benefit program, lasting until 30 September 2021.
If your company is interested in collaborating in this event, you can find all the details about the tax benefits, the application procedure and the usage of the Xacobeo 21-22 brand by clicking here.
Application to the Consejo Jacobeo (Council of Saint James)for the Certification of the adequacy of the expenses incurred to the Objectives and Plans of the Program of the event of exceptional public interest “Año Santo Jacobeo 21-22”.